Perilla oil, Premium
Natural taste and aroma made with optimal roasting without burning
- 1Enjoy the fresh and nutty flavor of perilla oil down to the very last drop with our oxygen-blocking, double-layer concealed container that prevents the oxidization of perilla oil.
- 2The ‘Flavor of Excellence’ method (FE) for natural flavor and aroma is used to make the most delicious oils. The perilla seeds used to make these oils have been evenly roasted between 175 and 195 degrees to prevent any burnt or bitter flavors in the oils and accomplish a savory flavor. Easy volume control and non-drip cap allows for perfect squeeze control and flow rate at your fingertips.
- 3Easy volume control and non-drip cap allows for perfect squeeze control and flow rate at your fingertips.
- 4Use a safe cooking material with excellent heat resistance without running the risk of detection of safe endocrine obstruction.
- 5Widely used in many Korean side dishes, rice dishes, Korean BBQ, and as a stand-alone dipping sauce for a finishing touch on dishes such as grilled meat, mushrooms, or vegetables in perilla oil mixed with salt, making them even more delicious.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 900(Calories from Fat 900)
100g(153%), Saturated Fat 7g(35%)/ Trans Fat (0g, 0mg(0%))
0g (0%) / Dietary Fiber 0g (0%) / Sugars 0g